The Phlebotomy Technician Learnership is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this competition. This learnership competition/lucky draw is open to all residents of South Africa Only (A valid South African ID Card or Book is required for entry) except staff of HWSETA and all other related agencies and promotional partners. The learnership competition/lucky draw is administered and organised by HWSETA and its related agencies.
There will only be Two Learnership prizes of a two-year Phlebotomy Technician available to be won. The winners will be required to meet the minimum requirements as stipulated by the HWSETA and HWSETA Accredited Training Provider (Viro Care Health Consultants) and will be selected via a random draw on 07 May 2021. Only respondents that have selected the correct ‘Secret Code’ and entered their details correctly and meet the minimum requirements for the learnership as stipulated by HWSETA and the HWSETA Accredited Training Provider (Viro Care Health Consultants) will be eligible for the lucky draw and/or two-year learnership prize.
The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable. The judge’s decision is final. HWSETA has a right to publish the name and/or photo of the winners on its social media channels and to distribute the photo and information to other Internet Sites under license, contract, or common ownership with the company; include the photo in advertising and promotion materials, and to include the winner’s photo or information in print and non-print products. Winners will be notified via email, phone, and HWSETA Social Media Channels. Winners must claim their prize within two weeks of being notified or forfeit the prize, whereby a second winner will be selected and eligible to win the prize. Participants are to abide by the rules and regulations stated by the organizer.
In case of dispute, the organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. There will be no obligation to pay, purchase or subscribe to any further products over and above the allocated lucky draw learnership prize.
The two-year Phlebotomy Technician Learnership competition will run from 19 March 2021 at 13:00 pm to 30 April 23:59 pm. HWSETA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition/lucky draw at any time and if required by the related authorities.
Minimum Entry Requirements (Non-Negotiable):
Short Listed Entrants must meet the following criteria before entering the competition:
- Have a valid Grade 12 School leaving certificate with English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Mathematics. Math’s Literacy as subjects.
- English at NQF level 3
- Mathematics/Math’s Literacy at NQF level 3
- Life Sciences (Biology) at NQF Level 3
- Behavioural Competencies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A strong customer service orientation.
HWSETA Accredited Training Provider (Viro Care Health Consultants Requirements):
- Entrants will be required to undergo a final interview with HWSETA Management and the HWSETA Accredited Training Provider (Viro Care Health Consultants) before being awarded the two-year Phlebotomy Technician Learnership.
- On completion of the interview process with the HWSETA Accredited Training Provider, the learnership will be awarded to the winning entrants. The decision of the selected winners by the HWSETA Accredited Training Provider is final.
- Entrants must be willing to relocate to Johannesburg for the duration of the learnership, two-years.
- Entrants must be a South African Citizen with a valid South African ID Book or ID Card.
- Entrants must have a valid Matric Certificate with the minimum Knowledge Competencies as listed above.
- Entrants that are already enlisted or participating in learnership programmes OR already have funding for higher learning studies will not be considered and will immediately be disqualified.
- If awarded the Phlebotomy Technician Learnership, the learner will be required to maintain their grades through the first year in order to qualify for funding into the second year of the learnership.